- Morning Session 9.00am – 12.00 am
- Afternoon Session 12:00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Full day session including lunch 9.00 am – 3.00 pm
- In addition to free 15 hour per week provision a session of 4 hours including lunch is available or the full free 30 hour provision for those who are eligible and apply.
- Day Session including lunchtime 9 am to 3pm
- Morning Session 8.40 am – 12.00 am
- Morning Break 10.30am – 10.50am
- Lunch Time 12.00pm – 1.00pm
- Afternoon Session 1.00 pm – 3.00 pm
- Afternoon Break 2.15pm – 2.30pm
- Morning Session 8.40 am – 12:05 pm
- Morning Break 10.10 am – 10.30 am
- Lunch Time 11.45pm – 1.05 pm which includes all staggered lunchtimes of one hour duration.
- Afternoon Session 12.45 pm – 3.05 pm
Registration starts at 8.40 am each morning when children enter via the playground to start activities. Children who arrive in school after 08:55 will be classed as late and the gates will close by 08:55am. Late access will be via the school office. Punctuality is one of the good habits we want the children to value.
The school operates a 32 hour 5 minute week for school age classes.
Absences and messages for class teachers can be reported to the school office from 8.00am either by telephone 0151 477 8220 or in person.